Sunday, November 8, 2009

Byline, Schmyline

I am not going to say where I am for fear I get it wrong again
November 8, 2009

So yesterday I bragged about knowing what day it was. Seemed like a triumph to me.

Sadly my confidence got the better of me and I did not verify my location. In fact I believe I am in South Carolina, not in Virginia. There is a Charleston just about everywhere, including Maryland as we found out this evening. The Charleston near to which we are located is in South Carolina.

Tomorrow we leave for Beaufort. I know this because the Budget Committee told me. She did not say and I did not ask what state we would end up in.

You will have to figure it out for yourself because I am apparently incapable. Maybe the chartplotter knows where I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment